Awaken and sustain consciousness with Vinyasa. This 2 day course will train you to plan and teach sequences that integrate postures designed for flexibility, strength and relaxation. A range of sequences are covered to demonstrate how poses flow together as you inhale or exhale which will energise your clients' bodies and refresh their minds.
The benefits of taking this course
- You will be able to offer one of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga
- You will be able to teach diverse and engaging classes, that can have gentle and restorative to vigorous and energised themes.
- This is a 2 day practical course, which takes place on both weekdays and weekends.
Vinyasa Yoga is one of the most popular styles of yoga with its diverse sequences and flow between movements. This 2 day course will teach you to design exciting and challenging programmes within the context of Vinyasa flow, to include floor-based core sequences, power jump linking, strength, digestion and balance.
- •A range of sequences that will suit the needs of all yoga participants
- How to structure a Vinyasa session from the warming and awakening through the build-up sequences to prepare the body safely and effectively
- How to successfully create a union of breath and movement
- How to improve student observation skills
- How to guide your participants in setting and intention and personal focus
- How to include Pranayama and Bandhas within your Vinyasa flow sessions.
- No assesment
- YMCAfit Vinyasa Yoga
- 10 CIMSPA points
- A Level 3 Diploma in Yoga qualification
Sign up for notificationsArray
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.