From the Sanskrit ‘to place in a special way’ the Vinyasa course will include how vinyasa aligns a sequence of movement with the breath in a continuous flow. The Vinyasa course teaches how to link movement and breath to attain a balance in the mind and body. You will explore the benefits of setting an intention and taking steps to reach it.
- You will be able to offer one of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga
- You will be able to teach diverse and engaging classes, that can have gentle and restorative to vigorous and energised themes.
This course is suitable for yoga instructors who want to add Vinyasa to their class timetable.
This format is delivered in a virtual classroom. You may prefer to study from home to reduce the need to travel.
- Format: Virtual Classroom based learning
- Duration: 3 x 4hr virtual classroom sessions
- Weekend and evening options available
Vinyasa Yoga is one of the most popular styles of yoga with diverse sequences and flow between movements. This course will teach you to design exciting and challenging programmes for your clients.
- A range of sequences that will suit the needs of all yoga participants
- How to structure a Vinyasa session from the warming and awakening through the build-up sequences to prepare the body safely and effectively
- How to successfully create a union of breath and movement
- How to improve student observation skills
- How to guide your participants in setting an intention and personal focus
- How to include Pranayama and Bandhas within your Vinyasa flow sessions
- No assesment
- YMCAfit Vinyasa Yoga
- 10 CIMSPA points
This course is open to anyone over the age of 16. It is recommended that you have a minimum of three months of teaching experience.
- A Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga qualification
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.