Bring together the mind, body and the senses with Vinyasa. This unique 2 day workshop will train you to plan and teach sequences that integrate postures designed for flexibility, strength and relaxation. With its challenging pace and variety of poses, Vinyasa is rapidly becoming a firm favourite in gyms and studios around the country. The poses flow together as you inhale or exhale in a kind of dance, which will energise your clients' bodies and refresh their minds.
The benefits of taking this course
- One of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga
- You'll be teaching diverse and engaging classes
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
- Internationally recognised qualification
- This is a 2 day practical workshop, that you can take on weekdays or weekends.
Vinyasa Yoga is one of the most popular styles of yoga with it's diverse sequences and flow between movements, it's grace is attracting more and more clients. This workshop will teach you to design exciting and challenging programmes within the context of Vinyasa flow, from floor-based core sequences to power jump linking, strength, digestion and balance. Classes will include:
- A range of sequences that will suit the needs of all yoga participants and timetables
- How to improve student observation skills.
- How to correct technique and alignment with and without the use of hands-on correction.
- Enhancing your teaching styles to become a more versatile teacher.
- No assesment
- YMCA Awards and Yoga Professionals Teaching Vinyasa Yog
- 6 REPs points
- 10 CIMSPA points
- A Level 3 Diploma in Yoga
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.