STOTT PILATES® Workshop Athletic Conditioning on the Stability Chair™, Level 1
Explore countless Essential through Advanced-level exercise combinations using the multiple V2 Max Plus™ Reformer components in this workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
The Stability Chair can be an ultra-effective, compact piece of equipment for specially designed athletic conditioning workouts. Learn a variety of exercises that can benefit any level of athlete by retraining imbalanced muscles and building on the strength and agility of the whole body. This well-rounded workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, provides functional movements against spring resistance in a variety of positions that train core stability while working bilaterally, unilaterally or reciprocally with the limbs to enhance sport-specific performance or everyday life.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Understand the optimal function and movement patterns of the shoulder girdle.
- Understand common dysfunctions.
- Review anatomy and muscular involvement.
- Explore Mat-based exercises and progressions to optimise shoulder girdle function.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This course will cover the following equipment:
- V2 Max Plus Reformer
- Mat Converter
- Reformer Box
- Padded Platform Extender
- Foam Cushion ‘B’
- Double Loop Straps
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.