STOTT PILATES® Workshop Intermediate Stability Chair™: Functional Anatomy, Cueing & Correcting
Learn to focus on effective cueing and correction on the more difficult Stability Chair™ moves in this workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Successful performance of the Intermediate Stability Chair exercises often comes down to how the instructor teaches them. In this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, learn to focus on effective cueing and correcting the more difficult Stability Chair moves. Select exercises are broken down to identify the specific joint movement and muscular action. Learn cueing tips and modifications to help clients progress to this more challenging work while maintaining good form. Review observation skills and appropriate corrections to help clients achieve optimal fitness.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Review the movement and breath patterns of select Intermediate-level Stability Chair exercises.
- Understand joint movements and muscular work involved with exercises.
- Help clients maximise benefit through learning cues and imagery.
- Recognise what to watch for and how to correct effectively using the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use the Stability Chair™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.