STOTT PILATES® Workshop Mini Foam Roller™ Flow
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Dynamic exercises can help develop more physical control. Flowing sequences require more endurance from the working muscles and fluid conditioning helps develop deeper connections throughout the body. In this workshop created by the programming team at Merrithew™, learn flowing exercise sequences using a softer and shorter Foam Roller that will aid in hydrating and mobilizing fascia while increasing joint range of motion and mental focus. Transitions between movements require strength and stability as well as coordination and concentration, fostering a sense of heightened awareness and self-perception.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Explore flowing sequences using a Foam Roller™ Soft Density
- Understand how flowing exercises can positively affect strength, mobility and focus
- Discuss how fascia can be targeted with rolling and hydrating movements
- Discover how concentration can increase overall body awareness
- Pilates Mat
- Foam Roller™ Soft Density – 18 inch (Blue)
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.