STOTT PILATES® Workshop Reformer Workout for Men
Learn how to boost athletic performance and strengthen the core to minimise the risk of injury for male clients with this total body workout workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Adding these specially designed STOTT PILATES® Reformer exercises to a male client’s routine can boost athletic performance and strengthen the core to minimise the risk of injury. Learn how to tackle this total body workout, developed by the Merrithew® team, for optimum strength, endurance, agility and conditioning. Discover how adding hand-held Toning Balls™ to a Reformer workout can build coordination and challenge the body from the inside out.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the Reformer..
- Discover specific exercises designed for male clients.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Explore cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This course will cover the following equipment:
This workshop will use the STOTT PILATES® Reformer and the Toning Balls™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.