STOTT PILATES® workshop Full Intermediate Matwork Workout™
Practice the full selection of exercises from the STOTT PILATES® Intermediate Matwork repertoire with this workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
For participants already familiar with the Intermediate Matwork exercises, this session, developed by the Merrithew™ team, will be an invaluable review and a great workout. Practice the full selection of exercises from the STOTT PILATES® Intermediate Matwork repertoire. Hear cues and corrections for the more complex and coordinated Intermediate-level skills, with emphasis on the goals of the exercises, biomechanics and alignment.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to the full Intermediate Matwork repertoire.
- Experience the entire exercise list in a fluid and continuous workout.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Explore cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.