STOTT PILATES® Intermediate Reformer: Functional Anatomy, Cueing & Correcting
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Focus on the details of cueing and correcting many of the more difficult Reformer moves in this Intermediate Reformer workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team. Select exercises are broken down to identify the specific joint movement and muscular action. Learn cueing tips and modifications to help clients progress to this more challenging work while maintaining good form. Review observation skills and verbal cues and see real changes in the way your clients move.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Review the movement and breath patterns of select Intermediate level Reformer exercises
- Understand joint movements and muscular work involved with exercises
- Learn cues and imagery to help clients maximize benefit.
- Learn what to watch for and how to correct using the STOTT PILATES Principles
- No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.