STOTT PILATES® Workshop Mat-Plus™
Learn exercises from the STOTT PILATES® Matwork repertoire and discover how the Arc Barrel, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Flex-Band® exerciser.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This interactive workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, demonstrates how simple tools can expand the options available in any Matwork class. Learn select exercises from the STOTT PILATES Matwork repertoire and discover how the Arc Barrel, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Flex-Band® exerciser can be used to create multiple variations and modifications. Learn how these props add challenge to the core and periphery and aid in developing programs for all ability levels. Learn useful tips on the application of these variations for specific body types, fitness levels and special needs as well as learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
This is a 4 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to Matwork exercises using light equipment.
- Understand how to use these tools to add variety, challenge, support and resistance.
- Discover how to use small props to sculpt, strengthen and tone the entire body.
- Explore exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This course will cover the following equipment:
- Pilates Mat
- Arc Barrel Fitness Circle™
- Resistance ring
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.