Diploma in Teaching Yoga
Stretch your mind, body and spirit. Turn your passion for yoga into a successful career with this yoga teacher training course.
About this course
Stand out with a CIMSPA-accredited and internationally recognised qualification in teaching yoga. The Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (Practitioner) course has been developed using the practice of Hatha Yoga – the foundation from where many popular styles of yoga have developed. In the course, you will learn yoga asanas (positions), pranayama (breath control), mudra (hand positions), as well as meditation and yoga kriyas (cleansing techniques).
Develop the skills and knowledge to start a career teaching Yoga whether you are new to the fitness industry or looking to invest and diversify your career with this Yoga teacher training course.
Flexible learning formats
- Level 2 Anatomy and Physiology for Instructors.
- Level 2 Providing a Positive Customer Experience.
- Level 2 Lifestyle Management and Health Awareness.
- Level 3 Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
- Fundamentals and Philosophy of Yoga.
- Instructing group Yoga sessions.
- Instructing one-to-one Yoga sessions.
- A wide variety of asanas (positions), pranayama (breath control), mudra (hand positions), as well as meditation and yoga kriyas (cleansing techniques).
- How to adapt yoga practises to meet clients’ needs during a yoga session.
- How to review yoga sessions with individuals.
- Plan, prepare, instruct and adapt yoga sessions.
- Design a progressive programme of yoga. How to deal with common conditions encountered in a yoga class.
Develop your communication skills
- Manage group dynamics and different abilities.
- Learn how to communicate with clients effectively to promote wellness and exercise.
- Understand how rapport and soft skills can be used to motivate and change client behaviour.
- Teach one of the most popular contemporary styles of yoga.
- Teach diverse and engaging classes, that can have gentle and restorative to vigorous and energised themes.
- Increases your earning potential and employability.
- Broaden your client base and help boost your earnings.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to build a longstanding career.
- Increase the range of yoga classes that you can offer.
- Stand out with a CIMSPA-accredited qualification.
- Taught by experienced and industry-qualified tutors who will provide guidance and support throughout the course.
- Unparalleled support online, over the phone and in person.
Join us for a free Open Evening and find out more about:
Fees and Funding Options
Pay the full amount for your course upfront in one lump sum.
Spread the cost with a deposit and an interest-free monthly direct debit.
Get 10% off when you pay in full 2 months before the start date.
Get a loan
Fund your course with a government-backed Advanced Learner Loan.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.
We deliver our face-to-face courses from state-of-the-art venues across England. This course is currently running from:
To find the best date and location for you, speak to one of our experienced course advisors.
Speak to a Course Advisor
Our course advisors are on hand to answer any of your questions. Simply fill out this form and we will contact you in the next 48 hours.