STOTT PILATES® Group Reformer Classes- Teaching Skills & Programming Choices
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Teaching group classes on the Reformer can be challenging. How do you ensure all your clients get a good workout safely in a group situation? With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team, develop the skills to give each client individual attention while keeping the class moving and providing challenge at every level. Discover how offering effective cues and corrections can allow you to safely progress your clients through a series of Reformer classes. Learn how creative programming can allow each member to realize potential and achieve success.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Review differences between teaching privates and teaching group classes
- Learn cueing skills, correction methods and motivational skills that work best in group situations
- Review class plans that allow your group class to progress methodically and safely
- Learn how to apply the STOTT PILATES® Principles to a group class
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- Reformer box
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.