STOTT PILATES® Workshop Sliding Mobility Disks™ for Dynamic Stabilization, Matwork
Incorporate the simple Sliding Mobility Disks™ in Matwork-based sequences in your workout routines with this workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Mobilising the joints, from the spine to the appendages, is necessary to maintain a supple, resilient body. However, flexibility and range of motion alone are not enough. In order to have a fully functional physique, creating stability in all movements is equally as important. Created by the Merrithew™ Team, this workout incorporates the simple Sliding Mobility Disks™ in Matwork-based sequences that move and challenge the musculature of the whole body. The three-dimensional patterns include floor work for the arms, legs and core, and progress to a standing series that targets upright balance and control. Find exercise options for all levels of clients with this all-in-one workout.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Create a workout that exclusively employs the Sliding Mobility Disks.
- Discover exercise variations that up-level or down-level the intensity of the workout.
- Utilise exercises that target the upper and lower body as well as the core.
- Review teaching skills to get the best performance from your clients.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and sliding mobility disks.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.