STOTT PILATES® Workshop Full Advanced Matwork Workout
Designed for those with knowledge of Advanced Matwork, this session, developed by the team at Merrithew®, takes participants through the full repertoire.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Designed for those with knowledge of Advanced Matwork, this session, developed by the team at Merrithew™, takes participants through the full repertoire. Start with a thorough warmup before performing every exercise in a fluid workout. Participants gain a better understanding of how components of movement are continuously elevated and combined. Review how the goals of stability, mobility, sequencing, balance, endurance and coordination are achieved.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to all Advanced Matwork exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Discover how to challenge clients’ strength and endurance safely while maintaining focus on core stability and alignment.
- Utilise cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.