STOTT PILATES® Workshop Post-Natal Pilates
Study this gentle but effective workout, developed by the Merrithew® team, which incorporates Toning Balls™ to get new mums back on the right track.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Most women will be able to return to exercise 4-6 weeks after a regular birth or when they get clearance from their physician. Many exercises they may have been performing during the second and third trimester of pregnancy will be suitable now, but other exercises can be added to focus on reactivating and stabilising the pelvic floor, transversus abdominis and obliques as well as developing lumbo-pelvic stability. This gentle but effective workout will incorporate Toning Balls™ to get mothers back on the right track.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to exercises specific to the post-natal client.
- Discover how to modify for the needs of this special population.
- Understand how to incorporate Toning Balls in a post-natal workout.
- Discuss special considerations for post-natal concerns.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and Toning Balls™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.