STOTT PILATES® Workshop Intensifying Essential Reformer
Learn to challenge clients with maximum safety and effectiveness by taking STOTT PILATES® Essential Reformer exercises to a higher level of intensity.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Developed by the Merrithew™ team, this workshop will show you how to increase muscular and cardiovascular endurance by increasing the speed and flow of exercise sequences. Simple modifications to the existing repertoire can inspire more capable clients who may not be quite ready for the Intermediate Reformer program.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to select Essential Reformer exercises.
- Understand how movement essence and exercise goals are achieved while increasing intensity.
- Challenge strength and endurance safely on the Reformer while maintaining focus on core stability and alignment.
- Utilise cues and corrections to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This course will cover the following equipment:
- Reformer (1:3) Reformer Box (1 per Reformer)
- Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder (1 per Reformer)
- Maple Pole (1 per Reformer)
- Padded Platform Extender (1 per Reformer, optional)
- Foam Cushion ‘C’ (1 per Reformer, optional)
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.