STOTT PILATES® Advanced Matwork
Take your Pilates sessions to a new level with Advanced Matwork exercises.
Course Type: CPD
About this course
On this course, developed by the Merrithew® team, you will learn how to teach the Advanced Matwork exercises ranging from the ‘corkscrew’ to ‘scissors in the air’. The Advanced Matwork exercises build on the principles of core stability and fluidity.
Online digital video resources, developed and provided by Merrithew™, will be purchased by the student directly from Merrithew™. This resource is not included in the course fee – STOTT PILATES® · Advanced Matwork, 4th Ed. | Merrithew™.
- Understand muscular initiation and sequencing of Advanced-level exercises.
- Develop multiple variations for variety and intensity.
- Utilise 13 Matwork Exercises.
This is a one-day course which will last 6 hours. It will be a mixture of theory and practical.
- Develop new programs for personal and group classes.
- Gain new exercises and knowledge to help your clients meet their fitness goals.
- Gain the potential to earn more and increase your employability.
- Broaden your client base and help boost your earnings.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to build a longstanding career.
- Taught by experienced and industry-qualified tutors who will provide guidance and support throughout the course.
- Access online eLearning.
- Unparalleled support online, over the phone and in person.
- Optional Advanced Matwork Exam (can be booked as part of Essential & Intermediate Matwork exam or booked separately). There is an additional exam fee if booked separately.
- Anyone over 16.
- You must have completed STOTT PILATES Intensive Mat-Plus™.
Locations and Dates
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.
Speak to a Course Advisor
Our course advisors are on hand to answer any of your questions. Simply fill out this form and we will contact you in the next 48 hours.