STOTT PILATES® Workshop Athletic Conditioning on the Mat
Learn an energetic routine to boost stamina, power, and control all on its own with the STOTT PILATES® Workshop Athletic Conditioning on the Mat.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Sometimes all you need is a Mat to get an intense full-body workout. This routine, developed exclusively by the Merrithew® team, demonstrates how to create dynamic movement sequences that take full advantage of the body’s weight and gravity. These moves are guaranteed to develop ultimate strength and stability, particularly through the core, including the lumbo-pelvic region. The workout features an intense abdominal series, sequences with rotation and mobilisation as well as a section dedicated to front and side planks. Let this energetic routine boost your stamina, power and control all on its own.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to exercises on the Mat.
- Perform specific exercise sequences designed to challenge stability and control.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength and coordination.
- Utilise cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.