STOTT PILATES® Workshop Matwork Flow with Weights
Enhance the quality of movement in a series of flowing sequences by focusing on breathing with this workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team, looks at enhancing the quality of movement in a series of flowing sequences by focusing on breathing. You can use this Mat workout to energise the body and calm the mind by incorporating small handheld weights to create a greater awareness of the periphery while the essential breath patterns maintain mindfulness of the quality of movement.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES five basic principles to select Matwork exercises.
- Incorporate small hand weights into Matwork exercises.
- Use light peripheral resistance to add challenge to Matwork exercises.
- Create simple programs to improve functionality, strength and mobility greatly.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and small hand weights.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.