STOTT PILATES® Workshop Reformer with Fitness Circle®
Discover how the sprung steel circle can bring variety and intensity to Reformer sessions with a STOTT PILATES® Workshop Reformer with Fitness Circle®.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Learn how the sprung steel circle can bring variety and intensity to Reformer sessions and be used to correct body positioning and muscle firing patterns. This workshop focuses on challenging adductors and abductors of the peripheral limbs, as well as activating the core for a more stabilised and strengthened workout.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Understand how the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles apply to exercises using the Reformer and Fitness Circle.
- Discover how the Fitness Circle can be used in innovative movement sequences.
- Use the resistance ring to challenge the upper and lower body.
- Incorporate these movements into a complete Reformer workout to create variety and intensity.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and the Fitness Circle® resistance ring.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.