STOTT PILATES® Workshop Athletic Conditioning on the Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder
Learn innovative new programming on the Reformer and Cardio-Tramp® in this YMCAfit workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
In this workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team, participants learn innovative new programming on the Reformer and Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder. The workout, designed to stimulate both cardiovascular and muscular effectiveness, is ideal for both recreational and professional athletes. Discover how to combine progressive plyometric intervals, varying both in length and intensity, with muscular strength and endurance moves on the vertical mini trampoline. The routine features non-traditional Pilates exercises that use the incredible diversity of the Reformer to train both concentric and eccentric muscular ability effectively.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of the STOTT PILATES® method to targeted exercises on the Cardio-Tramp.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals as applied to athletic conditioning.
- Explore how the Cardio-Tramp can be beneficial to athletic training.
- Understand how plyometrics and strength conditioning can be achieved on the Cardio-Tramp.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors with experience of using the Reformer.
This course will cover the following equipment:
- STOTT PILATES® Reformer
- Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.