STOTT PILATES® Workshop Postural Analysis Review
Explore the importance of postural analysis with this hands-on workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This hands-on workshop outlines the importance of postural analysis in programming STOTT PILATES® workouts. Discuss the differences between static and dynamic posture and consider how each will affect exercise choices and modifications necessary. Review postural theory relating to the effect of certain postures on muscle length and strength and actively practice postural analysis.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team. It has been designed for STOTT PILATES students approaching their exam.
This is a 6 hour V2 Max Plus™ Workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Review the steps in conducting a formal postural analysis.
- Identify muscular imbalances as they relate to faulty posture.
- Practice locating bony landmarks and palpating structures.
- Understand how postural issues play into exercise programming.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors but it has been designed for STOTT PILATES students approaching their exam.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.