STOTT PILATES® Workshop Pilates Matwork for Men
Get down on the Mat for a workout that’s not for the faint-hearted with the STOTT PILATES Workshop Matwork for Men.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Welcome to the full-body workout athletes swear by for sports conditioning, cross training and a strong, injury-resistant core. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, every last muscle will feel this challenging routine that uses Toning Balls™ and innovative exercise choices to focus on precision and control.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to specific exercises on the Mat.
- Utilise specific exercises designed to challenge male clients.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Employ cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and Toning Balls™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.