STOTT PILATES® Workshop Exam Preparation Reformer
Get in top shape for the Reformer exam with the STOTT PILATES® Workshop Exam Preparation Reformer, developed by the Merrithew™ team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This workshop covers programming for Reformer, including modifications and variations when using the Reformer for specific postural misalignments, as well as a discussion and review of several Reformer exercises.
This is a 3 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Understand how the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles apply to exercises using the Reformer and Fitness Circle.
- Discover how the Fitness Circle can be used in innovative movement sequences.
- Use the resistance ring to challenge the upper and lower body.
- Incorporate these movements into a complete Reformer workout to create variety and intensity.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a STOTT PILATES Reformer.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.