STOTT PILATES® Workshop Pilates with Props, Level 1
Mix up a standard Matwork routine by adding the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™ with this workshop at YMCAfit.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This innovative and upbeat Mat-based workshop features small pieces of equipment, including the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. You will learn to create a full-body workout that focuses on strength and agility. Explore new alternatives to standard exercises with the added peripheral resistance of all three props.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Learn basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate repertoire
- Modify exercises with props including the Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Toning Balls
- Apply the STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles of stabilization to all exercises
- Learn cues and corrections to help ensure safety and effectiveness
- No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
- Pilates Mat
- Fitness Circle
- Toning Balls
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.