STOTT PILATES® Total Body Toning
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This workshop is a combination of two distinctive, energising workouts. Part 1 of this workshop uses a soft, weighted Toning Ball™ to sculpt and define the arms and upper body. Then get sleek and strong from head to toe with a combination of the Toning Ball resistance and STOTT PILATES® precision using exercises adapted from the Matwork repertoire.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
Learn how to integrate the Toning Ball into your routine for an intense workout using movements that challenge and strengthen your muscles. You will leave this workshop with two energising workouts.
- Apply STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to Toning Ball exercises focusing on movement essence and exercise goals.
- Understand how the Toning Balls add variety, challenge and resistance.
- Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.