STOTT PILATES® Workshop Full Advanced Reformer Workout
Advance your knowledge of the Reformer and boost your potential earnings with this 4 hour workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Developed by the team at Merrithew® and designed for those with knowledge of Advanced Reformer work, this session takes participants through the full repertoire. Start with a short warmup before performing every exercise in a fluid workout. Participants gain a better understanding of how components of movement are elevated and continuously combined. Review how the goals of stability, mobility, sequencing, balance, endurance and coordination are achieved.
This is a 4 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to select Advanced Reformer exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals of each.
- Discover how to challenge strength and endurance while maintaining focus on core stability and alignment.
- Explore cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use the STOTT PILATES® Reformer.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.