STOTT PILATES® Workshop Intermediate Matwork: Functional Anatomy, Cueing & Correcting
Focus on the details of cueing and correcting many of the more difficult moves in this Intermediate Matwork workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Focus on the details of cueing and correcting many of the more difficult moves in this Intermediate Matwork workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Select exercises are broken down to identify the specific joint movement and muscular action. Learn cueing tips and modifications to help clients progress into this more challenging work while maintaining good form. Review observation skills and verbal cues and see real changes in the way clients move.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Review the movement and breath patterns of select Intermediate-level Matwork exercises.
- Understand joint movements and muscular work involved with exercises.
- Establish cues and imagery to help clients maximise benefit.
- Discover what to watch for and how to correct using the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.