STOTT PILATES® Workshop Intense Sculpting Challenge – Flex-Band®, Level 4
Build challenge and diversity with this intense Flex-Band® exerciser workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team, at YMCAfit.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Build challenge and diversity with this intense Flex-Band exerciser workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team. Learn how to challenge core and peripheral strength with the resistance provided by the Flex-Band and increase exercise intensity in the areas of neuromuscular coordination, balance, strength and flexibility. This workout offers exercise variations and options to motivate any group or private client.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to an Intermediate / Advanced-level workout with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Understand how movement essence and exercise goals remain constant even against resistance.
- Focus on maintaining core stability while building upper and lower body strength and mobility.
- Explore cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Flex-Band® exerciser.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.