STOTT PILATES® Mini Stability Ball™ Workout
Discover an energising workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, incorporating a Mini Stability Ball™ to create total-body strengthening and conditioning.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
This energizing workout incorporates the Mini Stability Ball to create total-body strengthening and conditioning. Exercises work on improving posture with a major focus on core stability and back mobility while also lengthening and strengthening the surrounding muscles. Keeping in mind the elements of the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles, learn how to add variety and fun to traditional Matwork routines.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES Principles to exercises using the Mini Stability Ball.
- Use the Mini Stability Ball to challenge balance, stability and control on the Mat.
- Create variety and challenge while focusing on alignment and movement quality.
- Use cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and Mini Stability Ball™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.