STOTT PILATES® Workshop Pilates with Props, Level 2
Mix up a standard Matwork routine by adding the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™ with this workshop at YMCAfit.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Need to add some interest to your Matwork routine? Build on the exercises learned in Level 1 to create an awesome series that demonstrates how to mix up a standard Matwork routine by adding the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™. Focusing on strength and agility, learn variations and modifications that will challenge and stimulate you and your clients alike. Maximise total-body strength, definition and muscular endurance with a dynamic workout that will leave you wanting more.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Master basic Matwork exercises from the Essential and Intermediate levels.
- Modify these exercises with props including the Flex-Band, Fitness Circle and Toning Balls.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES principles of stabilisation to all exercises.
- Utilise cues and corrections to ensure safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat, the Flex-Band® exerciser, Fitness Circle® resistance ring and Toning Balls™.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.