STOTT PILATES® Workshop Sculpt and Tone, Flex-Band®, Level 1
Discover how to add variety and challenge to existing Matwork routines by incorporating the Flex-Band® exerciser with this workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Use the dynamic resistance of the Flex-Band to isolate and tone peripheral muscle groups, while assisting core stabilisation. Learn cues and corrections as well as modifications to ensure safety and effectiveness for all body types.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to Flex-Band exercises.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Use the Flex-Band to sculpt, strengthen and tone the body’s core and periphery.
- Discover cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a Pilates mat and Flex-Band® exerciser.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.