STOTT PILATES® Athletic Conditioning on the Arc Barrel or Stability Barrel™
Understand STOTT PILATES Principles and how they are related to movement patterns crucial to optimal function with this workshop.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
As exercise tools, the Barrel can be used for so much more than Pilates training. Explore how to utilize the cushioned and curved surface of the Barrel to facilitate a unique series of full-body mobilizing and strengthening moves that fit perfectly into any conditioning routine, particularly for athletes or high-level exercisers.
An excellent cross-training tool, the Arc Barrel and Stability Barrel can be used to support the torso or the limbs and isolate precise movements in individual joints or dramatically increase stability at the core.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Principles to exercises on the Arc Barrel or Stability Barrel.
- Discover how altering starting position and base of support can increase exercise intensity.
- Learn how both large and small muscle groups can be challenged effectively.
- Learn new and innovative ways to incorporate the barrel in any mat workout.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.