This workshop provides instructors tools to incorporate new fascial research concepts within the body of the STOTT PILATES Essential Matwork repertoire. Following the Essential Matwork order, participants explore how exercise essences can be enhanced with new fascial research concepts, inspiring a new movement experience. Created by the experts at Merrithew™, discover seamless movement flowing exercise sequences that take the body through multiple planes of movement. This workshop will spark creativity in programming and allow participants to tap into their innate body wisdom to find alternate variations that best suit their movement potential on any given day.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Review the essence of selected STOTT PILATES Essential Matwork exercises
- Discuss current concepts in fascial research and their application to STOTT PILATES Matwork exercises
- Experience movement sequences that target the neuromyofascial system
- Discuss how exercises can be altered to access movement potential
What you will need
- Pilates Mat
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 0.2 ACE
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.