This course will give you the skills to design and deliver HIIT training sessions that will challenge even the fittest of clients. HIIT is extremely popular because it provides both strength training and the calorie burning that comes with a cardio workout in intensely short sessions. Using HIIT, you will push your clients to their fitness limits and help them to burn fat in less time.
- You will develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients
- You will be able to broaden your client base
- You will learn techniques for teaching small groups - a great income generator
This intensive course is taught with a mixture of theory and practical work.
Face to Face classroom
- Format: Face to face classroom
- Duration: 1 day
- Weekdays and weekend options available
This format is delivered in a virtual classroom. You may prefer to study from home to reduce the need to travel.
- Format: Virtual classroom
- Duration: 1 x 7hr virtual classroom session
- Weekend options available
HIIT is a quick and effective way to train your clients. In this course, you will learn how to design sessions for both individuals and groups.
- Background of functional and high intensity training
- Understand the theory behind HIIT
- Applying functional and high intensity training to group sessions
- The benefits behind each training method
- Recognise the 7 movement patterns of the body
- Learn Plyometrics and non-equipment based exercises
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- YMCAfit High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- 4 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 YMCA Gym Instructor or equivalent
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.