This course will give you the skills to design and deliver HIIT training sessions that will challenge even the fittest of clients. HIIT is extremely popular because it provides both strength training and the calorie burning that comes with a cardio workout in intensely short sessions. Using HIIT, you'll push your clients to their fitness limits and help them to burn fat in less time.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients
- You'll be able to broaden your client base
- You'll be able to learn techniques for teaching small groups - a great income generator
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This course is also part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This intensive course is taught and assessed on the same day, with a mixture of theory and practical work.
Format: classroom-based study
Duration: 8 hours over 1 day.
HIIT is a quick and effective way to train your clients. On this course, you'll learn how to design sessions for both individuals and groups. Outcome include:
- Background of functional and high intensity training
- Understand the theory behind HIIT
- Applying functional and high intensity training to group sessions
- The benefits behind each training method
- Recognise the 7 movement patterns of the body
- Learn Polymetrics and non-equipment based exercises
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- YMCAfit High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- 8 REPs points
- 8 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 YMCA Gym Instructor or equivalent
Call us on 0844 346 0036 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.