Learn to challenge clients with maximum safety and effectiveness by taking STOTT PILATES Essential Reformer exercises to a higher level of intensity. Developed by the Merrithew™ team, this workshop will show you how to increase muscular and cardiovascular endurance by increasing the speed and flow of exercise sequences. Simple modifications to the existing repertoire can inspire more capable clients who may not be quite ready for the Intermediate Reformer program.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to select Essential Reformer exercises
- Understand how movement essence and exercise goals are achieved while increasing intensity
- Learn how to challenge strength and endurance safely on the Reformer, while maintaining focus on core stability and alignment
- Learn cues and corrections to ensure safety and effectiveness
What you will need
- Reformer (1:3)
- Reformer Box (1 per Reformer)
- Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp™ Rebounder (1 per Reformer)
- Maple Pole (1 per Reformer)
- Padded Platform Extender (1 per Reformer, optional)
- Foam Cushion 'C' (1 per Reformer, optional)
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.