STOTT PILATES® Workshop Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer, Level 1
Learn to take your clients’ game to the next level in this sports conditioning workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team.
Course Type: Workshop
About this workshop
Learn to take your clients’ game to the next level in this sports conditioning workshop, developed by the Merrithew® team. Improve strength, power and agility through new variations of familiar exercises that challenge unilateral movement, weight transference and core stability. This workshop has a special focus on the core, arms, legs, shoulders and hips as well as rotation. Learn a format on the Reformer perfect for your sports enthusiast clients and athletes of all levels.
This is a 2 hour workshop developed by the Merrithew® team.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified exercises on the Reformer.
- Challenge clients’ muscular systems and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen the upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
- You must be over 16.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
This workshop will use a STOTT PILATES® Reformer.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.