On this one day course you will learn how to teach the new Advanced Matwork exercises ranging from the ‘corkscrew’ to ‘scissors in the air’. The new Advanced Matwork exercises build on the principles of core stability and fluidity.
This is a one-day course which will last 6 hours. It will be a mixture of theory and practical.
- Deliver new Advanced Matwork exercises building on the principles of core stability and fluidity such as ‘corkscrew’, ‘control balance’ and ‘scissors in the air’.
- Challenge your clients to increase their strength, balance and control.
- Optional Advanced Matwork Exam (can be booked as part of Essential & Intermediate Matwork exam or booked separately). There is an additional exam fee if booked separately.
- Letter of Completion
- 6 Continuing Education Credits
- STOTT PILATES® Intensive Mat-Plus™
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.