Learn to add further challenge to any Foam Roller™ routine with this energizing workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Using the Roller’s unstable nature and reducing the base of support increases the challenge to strength and balance and while motivating clients and classes alike. Learn to create programs with added intensity and variety while maintaining safety and cuing effectively.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to exercises using the Foam Roller
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals
- Use the roller to challenge balance, stability and spatial awareness
- Understand how a smaller base of support intensifies a routine on the Foam Roller
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.