Padwork for Personal Trainers is a martial arts based approach to fitness that is extremely popular with clients who want to lose weight or build strength. From gyms to parks, this combat style of fitness training is suitable for anyone and anywhere, so it’s a great way for you to earn more. Padwork only requires a small amount of equipment that’s easy to transport, which means you’ll be more versatile and more employable.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll have the potential to earn more
- You'll stand out from other Personal Trainers
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This intensive course is a mixture of theory and practical work.
Format: Classroom-based study
Duration: 1 day
You’ll learn how to use pads and gloves to train all of the main components including cardiovascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, motor skills and flexibility. Lessons will include:
- How to develop combat style sessions for individuals and small groups.
- How to build intense and challenging combinations of strikes for use with clients.
- Techniques for executing a variety of strikes (jabs, hooks, uppercuts and knee strikes).
- How to use padwork equipment such as gloves, focus pads, and Muay Thai boxing pads.
- How to use combat circuit style equipment, such as skipping ropes and medicine balls.
You will have 1 day of assessments.
- YMCA Awards Padwork for Personal Trainer
- 8 REPs points
- 3.5 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 Gym Instructor or Exercise to Music
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.