Ante and Post Natal Exercise
Discover the difference you’ll make in people’s lives with our fitness course dedicated to helping with both ante and post natal clients.
Course Type: CPD
About this Ante and Post Natal Exercise course
Ante and post-natal clients are the mothers of your community, and they need your support to stay fit and healthy. This specialism will provide you with the expertise and confidence to deliver safe and effective exercise programmes for women who are pregnant or have recently had a baby. You can use these skills within mixed-ability classes, or you can create exclusive classes and 1 to 1 sessions for this client group, to maximise your employability and income. This course is designed to enable the fitness professional to achieve the skills, knowledge, and competence to cater for ante and post-natal clients, including programme design, how to manage the risks and support ante-natal and post-natal clients.
Flexible learning formats
- Develop programme design for ante and post-natal clients.
- Understand physiological and anatomical changes to the body throughout pregnancy, in relation to exercise.
- Explore changes in nutritional requirements for ante and post-natal clients.
- Understand contraindications to exercise for ante and post-natal clients.
- Learn the role healthcare professionals play in supporting ante and post-natal clients.
- Identify and manage risks in ante and post-natal exercise sessions.
- Develop your teaching skills.
- Qualifies you to teach exclusive classes and 1-to-1 sessions for this population group.
- Increases your earning potential and employability.
- Broaden your client base and help boost your earnings.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to build a longstanding career.
- Taught by experienced and industry-qualified tutors who will provide guidance and support throughout the course.
- Unparalleled support online, over the phone and in person.
- Anyone over 16.
- You must have at least three months of teaching experience.
- You will need Level 2 Exercise to Music, Level 2 Gym Instructor, Level 3 Personal Trainer, Level 3 Pilates Instructor, Level 3 Yoga Instructor or equivalent.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.
We deliver our face-to-face courses from state-of-the-art venues across England. This course is currently running from:
To find the best date and location for you, speak to one of our experienced course advisors.
Speak to a Course Advisor
Our course advisors are on hand to answer any of your questions. Simply fill out this form and we will contact you in the next 48 hours.