Discover the skills needed to train your clients on a full body workout in this Suspension Fitness Course, utilising their own body weight to develop a holistic workout.
Course Type: CPD
About this Suspension Training course
Suspension Training uses gravity and body weight for creative and effective exercises that target the whole body. This Suspension Fitness course will give you the skills to train clients to use their body weight for a full body workout building muscular balance, joint stability, mobility and core strength. This is an approach to fitness training that offers a fast and effective workout by leveraging gravity and body weight. Not only is Suspension Fitness suitable for individual and group workouts, but for all levels of ability, so you can expand your client base, giving you the potential to earn more.
This course will take you through everything from what Suspension Training is, to how to design and deliver your classes using straps and pulleys. This intensive course is taught and assessed on the same day, combining theory and practical work.
Flexible learning formats
- Manage individuals and small groups using Suspension Training.
- Set up Suspension Training equipment.
- Understand the principles of Suspension Training.
- Utilise exercises that target the whole body.
- Plan effective sessions for a variety of clients.
- Develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients.
- Learn techniques for teaching small groups – a great income generator.
- Develop a range of exercises to broaden and challenge your clients using their own body weight.
- Increases your earning potential and employability.
- Broaden your client base and help boost your earnings.
- Learn the skills and knowledge to build a longstanding career.
- Taught by experienced and industry-qualified tutors who will provide guidance and support throughout the course.
- Unparalleled support online, over the phone and in person.
- Anyone over 16.
- You will need a current Level 2 Gym Instructor or Exercise to Music or equivalent.
How to book?
Simple, just speak to one of our course advisors.
We deliver our face-to-face courses from state-of-the-art venues across England. This course is currently running from:
To find the best date and location for you, speak to one of our experienced course advisors.
Speak to a Course Advisor
Our course advisors are on hand to answer any of your questions. Simply fill out this form and we will contact you in the next 48 hours.