This course is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement and is conducted over 4-6 days. This program will NOT prepare students to diagnose or treat any specific injuries or conditions or prescribe exercises for these populations without consultation with an appropriate health practitioner.
This class is taught in our reformer studio.
Level of difficulty
- Face-to-face: 4-6 days
- Approaches to rehabilitating an injured musculoskeletal system
- Anatomy and biomechanics, dysfunctions and pathologies, and exercise modifications in the: lumbo-pelvic, cervical, upper quadrant, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot regions
- Pregnancy, fibromyalgia and other special conditions plus workout design
- Appropriate modification of Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Stability Chair and Barrel exercises
- 2.4 Continuing Education Credits
- 4 canfitpro
- 2.4 ACE
You must have at least one of the following qualifications:
- STOTT PILATES Intensive Mat-Plus™ (IMP)
- STOTT PILATES Intensive Reformer (IR)
- STOTT PILATES Comprehensive Matwork & Reformer (CMR)
It is recommend that if you're going on to do other STOTT PILATES courses, that you take this as your final course.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can either pay the full amount or set up an interest free Direct Debit in 6 monthly instalments.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.