In this intense athletic program developed by the MERRITHEW™ team, you will experience a unique full-body workout using the medicine ball. Because of the shape and weight of the ball, this program will challenge your strength and agility as well as your endurance and stamina.
Based on a series of exercise intervals, incorporating the CORE Foundational Principles, you can increase or decrease the intensity of the workout based on the weight of the med ball you choose. Participants are encouraged to wear training shoes for this workshop.
- Apply the Core Principles to exercises using a medicine ball.
- Understand how these exercises can be used in any fitness routine.
- Learn how to cue exercises to maintain safety and effectiveness.
- Discover how to create programs that improve functionality and performance.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES® – 0.6 required per year)