This energizing workout incorporates the 12-inch Mini Stability Ball to create total-body strengthening and conditioning. Exercises work on improving posture with a major focus on core stability and back mobility while also lengthening and strengthening the surrounding muscles. Keeping in mind the elements of the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles, learn how to add variety and fun to traditional Matwork routines.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Principles to exercises using the Mini Stability Ball™.
- Use the Mini Stability Ball to challenge balance, stability and control on the Mat.
- Create variety and challenge while focusing on alignment and movement quality.
- Use cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors
- 2 hours face to face workshop
- No assessment
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.