Learn how to use the Vertical Frame on the STOTT PILATES® Reformer, to replicate a selection of Essential-level exercises traditionally performed on the Cadillac machine. Explore how the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Arm and Leg Springs can add variety and target individual muscle groups and patterns.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
Discover how a wide range of exercises can be programmed into a full Vertical Frame workout or used to compliment any Reformer or Matwork routine.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles of stabilization to Vertical Frame Exercises.
- Explore how various parts of the apparatus can be used to target specific areas.
- Discuss positioning and technique of each movement.
- Discover programming options using the features of the Vertical Frame.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
Call us on 0844 417 2349 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.