Kettlebells have a range of core benefits including improved strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health. The Kettlebells Pro course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to teach a range of clients to use this equipment safely and effectively. Unlike other equipment, kettlebells can work several muscles at the same time so they can benefit all your clients, whether beginner or advanced, and be a fun way to get fit.
- You will develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients
- You'll be able to broaden your client base
- You will learn techniques for teaching small groups - a great income generator
- Kettlebells are portable and versatile - perfect for mobile trainers to do a variety of exercises, with one tool.
Face to Face classroom
- Format: Face to face classroom
- Duration: 1 day
- Weekdays and weekend options available
This format is delivered in a virtual classroom. You may prefer to study from home to reduce the need to travel.
- Format: Virtual classroom
- Duration: 1 x 7hr virtual classroom session
- Weekend options available
You will be given the skills to design and teach your own kettlebells classes. Lessons will include:
- The benefits of kettlebells.
- How to plan and teach safe and effective kettlebells sessions for both beginners and advanced, using the correct technique.
- The history behind Kettlebells.
- The health and safety considerations and appropriate kettlebell related warm up/cool down.
- Understand how Kettlebell exercises helps to improve posture/prevent pain – works all the weak/undertrained muscles in highly sedentary and desk working clients.
- Understand how Kettlebell exercises are time efficient – helps build muscle, improve cardiovascular fitness and is very metabolically expensive (helps burn energy and therefore fat).
- Improves dynamic flexibility and motor control
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- YMCAfit Kettlebell Pro
- 3.5 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 Gym Instructor or Exercise to Music
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.