In this interactive workshop you will learn to apply the most current medical information and exercise guidelines available on pregnancy and movement when using STOTT PILATES® exercise adaptations. Learn programming concepts for teaching small groups and private clients specifically in the second trimester. Discuss anatomical and physiological changes, risk factors and movement considerations and leave with strategies for building new prenatal programs as well as enhancing those already in progress.
This is a two-hour workshop.
- Understand appropriateness of STOTT PILATES as well as possible contraindications during pregnancy.
- Learn information about physiological changes throughout all three trimesters.
- Examine specific exercise modifications using the Stability Ball and Flex-Band.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES principles of stabilization to prenatal exercises.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits (only relevant for STOTT PILATES – 0.6 required per year)
- 2 REPs points
No specific requirements. Open to all Fitness Professionals and Pilates Instructors.
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.