Build challenge and diversity with this intense Flex-Band® exerciser workshop, developed by the Merrithew™team. Learn how to challenge core and peripheral strength with the resistance provided by the Flex-Band and increase exercise intensity in the areas of neuromuscular coordination, balance, strength and flexibility. This workout offers exercise variations and options to motivate any group or private client.
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to an Intermediate / Advanced-level workout with the Flex-Band exerciser
- Understand how movement essence and exercise goals remain constant even against resistance
- Focus on maintaining core stability while building upper and lower body strength and mobility
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs points
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.