On this CORE™ workshop, you’ll learn safe and effective techniques, programmes and progressions that will train the body’s ability to decelerate and absorb impact. Jump training and plyometrics improves athleticism and reduces the potential for injury, so is beneficial for your athletic clients. Help them to reach their maximum performance with these high level training methods.
Level of difficulty
- 2 hours
This workshop will give you the skills to improve an athlete's explosive power with jump training.
- Apply the CORE Principles and athletic conditioning to increase power, reduce potential for injury and improve performance.
- Adapt these training methods for different athletes.
- Improve athletes’ power using jump training and plyometrics.
- Apply the science of jump training and plyometrics to develop the ability to produce force more quickly.
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 2 REPs point
- 1.0 canfitpro
- Open to all fitness professionals and Pilates Instructors.
- If you do not have a related certification or degree, you can still take this course, but will receive a letter of completion rather than an instructor qualification.
Sign up for notifications
Call us on 0844 417 2349 to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.