This Suspension Fitness course will give you the skills to train clients to use their own body weight for a full body workout building muscular balance, joint stability, mobility and core strength. This is an approach to fitness training that offers a fast and effective workout by leveraging gravity and body weight. Not only is Suspension Fitness suitable for individual and group workouts, but for all levels of ability, so you can expand your client base, giving you the potential to earn more.
- You will develop a range of exercises to challenge your clients
- You'll be able to broaden your client base
- You will learn techniques for teaching small groups - a great income generator
This course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This intensive course is taught and assessed on the same day, with a mixture of theory and practical work.
Face to Face classroom
- Format: Face to face classroom
- Duration: 1 day
- Weekdays and weekend options available
This format is delivered in a virtual classroom. You may prefer to study from home to reduce the need to travel.
- Format: Virtual classroom
- Duration: 1 x 7hr virtual classroom session
- Weekend options available
Suspension Training uses gravity and bodyweight for creative and effective exercises that target the whole body. This course will take you through everything from what Suspension Training is, to how to design and deliver your own classes using straps and pulleys. Lessons include:
- How to manage individuals and small groups using Suspension Training
- Setting up Suspension Training equipment
- Principles of Suspension Training
- Exercises that target the whole body
- How to plan effective sessions for a variety of clients.
Your assessment will be held over the 1 day course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- YMCAfit Suspension Fitness
- 3.5 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 Gym Instructor or Exercise to Music
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.