This Suspension Fitness course will give you the skills to train clients to use their own body weight for a full body workout of muscle strengthening and toning. This is an approach to fitness training that offers a fast and effective workout using straps. Not only is Suspension Fitness suitable for group workouts, but for all levels of ability, so you can expand your client base, giving you the potential to earn more.
The benefits of taking this course
- You'll be able to offer new exercises that target the whole body
- You'll be able to broaden your client base
- You'll have unparalleled student support to help you along your way
This course is part of the Advanced Diploma in Personal Training.
This intensive course is taught and assessed on the same day, with a mixture of theory and practical work.
Format: Classroom-based study
Duration: 1 day
Suspension Training uses gravity and bodyweight for creative and effective exercises that target the whole body. This course will take you through everything from what Suspension Training is, to how to design and deliver your own classes using ropes and pulleys. Lessons include:
- How to manage individuals and small groups using Suspension Training
- Setting up Suspension Training equipment
- Principles of Suspension Training
- Exercises that target the whole body
- How to plan effective sessions for a variety of clients.
Your assessment will be held on the day of the course, where you'll be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- YMCAfit Suspension Fitness
- 8 REPs points
- 7 CIMSPA points
- Level 2 Gym Instructor or Exercise to Music
Call us on 020 3574 4794 to book your course or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. This course will need to be paid in full.
3 for £350 on selected CPD courses. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Terms and conditions apply.