Mobilizing the joints, from the spine to the appendages, is necessary to maintain a supple resilient body. However, flexibility and range of motion alone are not enough. In order to have a fully functional physique, creating stability in all movements is equally as important. Created by the programming team at Merrithew™, this workout incorporates the simple Sliding Mobility Disks™ in Matwork-based sequences that move and challenge the musculature of the whole body. The three-dimensional patterns include floor work for the arms, legs and core, and progress to a standing series that targets upright balance and control. Find exercise options for all levels of clients with this all-in-one workout.
Sign up for notificationsArray
This is a two-hour workshop.
What you will learn
- Learn a workout that exclusively employs the Sliding Mobility Disks
- Discover exercise variations that up-level or down-level the intensity of the workout
- Learn exercises that target the upper and lower body as well as the core
- Review teaching skills to get the best performance from your clients
What you will need
- Sliding Mobility Disks
What you qualify with
- 0.2 Continuing Education Credits
- 0.2 canfitpro
- 0.2 ACE
Who can attend this workshop
No specific requirements. This workshop is open to all fitness professionals and Pilates instructors.
Call us on 0203 944 2533 (Local rate) to book your workshop or fill out our request a call back form.
We accept debit or credit cards over the phone or in person at our London head office. Our office is open 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
™/ ® Trademark or registered trademark of Merrithew corporation, used under licence.